Well I’m finally back from my travels! Well, at least for today. Tomorrow I hit the road again, only this time for a vacation. My boyfriend Alex and I are going to Cincinnati for the ATP Western & Southern Financial Group Masters.
Now some of you may remember that last year Alex and I hit this amazing tournament, and we intend to relive those fun days again this week. Plus, who doesn’t want an excuse to get out of town while the new students are moving in. Can you say “parents driving badly”?
Anyway, I have to say that although I spent most of my summer on the road, I did enjoy it thoroughly. I can’t say for sure what my favorite trip was, so instead, I thought I’d compile a short list of all of the trips I have recently taken. Keep in mind, some were business and some were pleasure.
- April 16-17, 2010 – Point Pleasant and Charleston, WV for Mothman hunting and a wedding (pleasure)
- May 7-9, 2010 – Weekend at the Greenbrier Resort (pleasure)
- May 22-23, 2010 – Charleston, WV for Alan Jackson concert (pleasure)
- June 23-25, 2010 – Washington D.C. for 2010 Alumni Road Tour interviews (business)
- June 29, 2010 – Charleston, WV for interviews (business)
- July 10-16, 2010 – St. Augustine, FL for beach vacation (pleasure)
- July 19, 2010 – Pittsburgh, PA for interviews (business)
- July 26-29, 2010 – New York City, NY for interviews (business)
- August 9-10, 2010 – Lanham, MD for interview (business)
- August 15-17, 2010 – Lewisburg, WV for Extension Service work at the WV State Fair (business)
- COMING UP: August 19-21, 2010 – Mason, OH for the tennis tournament (pleasure)
Wow. I’m actually tired just looking at that list. So in short, I’ve had a very, very active summer, but I’ve honestly enjoyed every minute of it. Am I ready for Fall? YOU BET.