I normally try to keep my entries light, but today I’ll be aiming for ultra-light. In fact, today’s entry will be completely devoid of any meaning or substance at all.
When I was “stumbling” around on StumbleUpon.com, I found an absolutely hilarious, and yet true, list of things we all think. The list is very long, so I’ll just leave you with a few of my favorites:
- I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with a Miller Lite than Kay.
- The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
- I would rather try to carry 10 overloaded plastic bags in each hand than take two trips to bring my groceries in.
- How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
- There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
- As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
After reading the list, I realized there are so many things we all think but never say. In fact, here are some things I think about in addition to the list above:
- No matter how many times we call someone and it goes to voicemail after one ring, we always manage to convince ourselves that they “must be out of cell service” and couldn’t possibly be hitting “ignore”.
- If you have a friend who doesn’t tell you when there is something stuck in your teeth, on your face, etc, delete them from your cell phone immediately.
- We all keep those classic novels we read in our college English courses on our bookshelves to seem brainy.
- If a person says they are rarely on Facebook, they are lying. They may not post or comment much, but they are definitely surfing other pages for gossip.
**The list that I found on Stumbleupon was pulled directly from an article on http://ruminations.com/site/. Thanks for the correction, Chelsy!