Those wipes are there for a reason!
My Healthy Tip of the Day: It’s cold and flu season, so remember to:
- Use soap and warm water.
- Wash for at least 20 seconds (or long enough to sing a short, familiar song like “Happy Birthday”).
- Cover your palms, the back of your hands, and in between your fingers with suds.
- Make a good sudsy lather, and get underneath fingernails and in between fingers.
- Rub and scrub! It’s the suds and the friction that kill germs.
- Dry with a disposable paper towel.