I thought of these one day when I knew I was low on groceries (and after I’d experienced the cheese biscuits from Red Lobster for the first time). As a general rule, I try to keep frozen spinach, pasta, cheese, and some kind of mixing agent in the house in case I can’t get to the store. I’ve found that with these ingredients, I can almost always mix something up in a pinch. So I decided to throw some of these ingredients together for fun. I’ve nicknamed them “Pond Floaters” because that’s what they look like, however they are truly delicious. Dip them in marinara for extra flavor or eat them alone.
- 2/3 + 1/4 cup of Bisquick
- 4-5 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 handfuls of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder6 oz frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.