This recipe is a variation of several I found online. If you want your whole house to smell amazing, I suggest you start cooking this stew immediately!
- 3/4 cup of dry wild/mixed rice blend
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups mixed frozen onion, celery, red pepper
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 14.5 oz of water (I just filled the tomato can after I had emptied it into the Crockpot.)
- 2 bay leaves
- 32 oz container of vegetable stock (or chicken if not vegetarian)
- 3/4 cup of frozen spinach
- 1 bouillon cube, vegetable
Combine all ingredients into Crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for 8 hours.