I love Halloween because for me it signifies the start of a whole lot of eating. Although candy is great, I prefer fun Halloween-inspired desserts. I got this recipe from another Food Network great, Sandra Lee. It’s very basic, but really cute when it’s done.
- 1 (12 oz) package of semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups of pretzel sticks
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large glass microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Melt on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and stir until smooth. Stir in pretzel sticks.
- With clean hands grab pretzel sticks and drop on prepared sheet in clusters to look like spiders.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
Photo courtesy of Food Network.