My go-to salad when in a pinch. This dish is super easy and can be easily be adjusted to taste.
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced or chunked
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic, or garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chickpeas or white beans
- two palm-fulls of feta cheese
- Combine garlic or garlic salt in a bowl with olive oil. Eyeball the amount of olive oil you’d like and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste to oil.
- In a separate bowl or container, combine onion, cucumber, tomato, and beans. Pour oil mixture over top and mix well.
- Add feta cheese to top of salad and serve with pita bread or by itself.