This salad was first introduced to me by my friend, Brianna Swisher. She’s always eager to try new recipes with me and always makes an effort to eat better with me. I highly recommend this dish as a main course or try pairing it with a mild fish.
- 1 1/2 cups of mandarin oranges
- 10-15 medium-sized strawberries, sliced
- 1 bag of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups of blueberries
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400-450 degrees.
- Rinse all ingredients, except almonds. Layer spinach and fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Place almonds, chopped or whole, on to a baking sheet and place in oven for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow almonds to cool. Add dressing to salad and top with cooled almonds. Serve and enjoy!